India is one of the most mystical and magical places in the world. To experience India is a must in anyone’s lifetime. From the many temples, mosque’s and shrines, nature, bustling colourful markets, to the everyday chai shops it has something for everyone.
One of our retreats is to Arunachala mountain. This is a place of pilgrimage, it holds a grace and transformative power. Being in its presence gives you an experience of being very connected to your inner self, it elevates your energy and consciousness.
Join us in visiting the wonderful Arunachala Mountain, in South India.
Retreats will run when it is safe to do so, provisionally on the following dates:
Sunday 14th November to 23rd November
The trip will include:
- Transprot from the airport to the retreat centre
- Stay at the retreat centre
- Breakfast, dinner and evening meal
- Transport to the scheduled places
- Exploring the history of the mountain and town
- Guided walk’s round and up the mountain (which is not compulsory but will be offered)
- Visits to ashrams, temples and relevant historical places
- Meditation and Yoga sessions daily
- Singing Bowl healing sessions
- Traditional Indian cooking sessions
- Exploring the local shops, markets and restaurant
- Ayurvedic consultations will be available to book
There is the option to take part in the full moon walk around the mountain
We will stay at Mountain retreat place, a short drive from the town, which is a quiet and peaceful place, away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to join in when we want.
Prices are around £1000 per person. This includes accommodation, transport from the airport, 3 meals a day, transport to arranged trips, facilitation of activities.
It does not include flights or visa’s
Flights are around £400 return and a visa £25
For more information on each trip or to register your interest please complete the form below or email me.